- Nationwide Delivery and Assembly is available on all orders.
- All orders delivered by Lawlor’s in-house delivery team or courier*
- All furniture can be assembled and placed in your chosen room for a nominal fee.
- Removal of your old bed or mattress is available with every purchase of a new bed or mattress for a nominal fee. Please contact us by phone or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about this.
ROI Standard Courier Delivery €9
ROI Furniture Delivery €19 – €89 (see breakdown below)
- €19 Delivery charge for following counties:
- €69 Delivery charge for following counties:
Kilkenny, Laois, Wicklow, Wexford, Kildare
- €89 Delivery charge for following counties:
Louth, Meath, Dublin, Offaly, Westmeath, Longford, Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford, Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo, Monaghan, Cavan, Donegal
NI Standard Courier Delivery €15
NI Furniture Delivery €149
ROI Furniture Delivery Between 2-16 weeks
Flooring Between 2-4 weeks
ROI Standard Courier Delivery 3 – 4 working days
*Delivery times will vary depending on in-stock items and lead times, some items may take longer based on availability from suppliers etc. We try our very best to ensure items are delivered in a timely manner*
How to Use Click and Collect
1. Place your order online
As part of the checkout process, you will be offered various delivery options. Choose the Click and Collect (Customer Collects at Carlow Showroom) option.
2. We will let you know when your order is ready for collection
Please do not go straight to our showroom until we send you an email or call you to do so. You will receive an email/phone call from us when your order is ready for collection. This email will include your order invoice & details of where and when to collect your order. Approximate delivery time, for in stock items, to your selected collection region is 1 – 11 days for accessories & 3 – 10 days for furniture items.
3. What to bring when collecting your order?
Please make sure you bring your online order invoice (proof of purchase).
Please note that our furniture range is not available for in-store collection on the day of purchase. Furniture is available to collect from our Showroom or Warehouse.
5 Shamrock Business Park,
R 93 T3Y9
Date/Time To Collect
Your order will be available to collect on the date specified within the email or phone call received. If you are unable to collect your order on this date, you will need to arrange a different collection date with our Customer Service team, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
Important To Note
Please note that the majority of our furniture are large items and will not fit in a regular-sized car. Please make sure that your car is big enough, before choosing Click & Collect. If you have any doubts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide you with information on the size of the items ordered.